






Sixteen years ago on Mother's Day, I was anticipating the birth of my last baby who we already had named Brett. He arrived the next day at 8:02 PM. This year he shares (much to his chagrin) his big birthday with Mother's Day. I'm typical of most moms and my kids take priority, so I have assured Brett that for me, it is his birthday first! Isn't that what being a mom is all about? Yes, my youngest has me pretty wrapped... you know the drill. Anyway Brett, it's been a great ride so far and the road is long with great adventures ahead of you! Enjoy life. You are one special son and we thank God for you. Please HIM in all that you do. We hope you have a great 16th birthday Brett. We love you so very much! And for all the mothers out there (especially mine) HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment