Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Happy Couple!


We are still in the “after wedding” glow. Melinda and Joshua were married Saturday, March 7th and we couldn’t be happier. It was a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception filled with a lot of love and well wishes for the happy couple who are now on their honeymoon in Hawaii. Jeff and I can’t believe we have a married daughter! And we are very excited to have a son in law! It took some time to round up this picture (Thanks Tracy). I’m usually the one WITH the camera but decided to leave it to the professionals for the day. Those will be posted as soon as they are online. Until then I’ll have to see if anyone can help me out with the candid shots…

To Mindy and Josh :
“ We wish you a lifetime of love and blessings.”
Our love, Mom and Dad

2 comments:

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Hi pam! yes, I agree I think kids just somtimes help heal your heart!!! Linda just loves having all her grandkids and great grandkids around! Your dad's faith page about Granpa George is wonderful and perfect!!! Your family is wonderful and we love you all and appricate you guys being there!! Congratulations to your daughter and her new husband that is great! She looked beautiful :) Keep in touch!

SloneFamily said...

Ok, why does she look so young to me? I know she is not, obviously, but she still looks like she is in High School. What a gorgeous couple they are too! Congrats to you that you have a married Daughter and a new Son in Law :)