Fortunately I was lucky to not only marry the man of my dreams but also have him turn out to be an amazing father to our four kids. Jeff has always put them first and would do anything for them. And I can say without a doubt, every future grandchild will have him wrapped around their finger. "I love you Jeffrey!"
On this day I would also like to tell my Dad-In-Law thanks for doing such a fine job in raising his son and for always treating me like a daughter. I love listening to him tell stories. He is a great man who has lived a very honorable life. "I love you Dad!"
Blessings on this day also go to all the Dad's out there (including my brothers) who work hard to raise their kids and deserve a relaxing day!

1 comment:
Hi Pam! It is great to see you have a blog, I love to see updates with your family! Hope to keep in touch!
Kristine Rumzis (Slone, Ricks daughter)
Post a Comment