
I had a fun birthday weekend. First off on Friday night we went to see the play Beauty and the Beast at the Hale theater. It was a great production and so fun to be there with everyone. We ended up at Oregano's having Pizza Cookies. Yum! The next night we met up at Peter Piper with my side of the family to see Jacob, the son of my cousin who is stationed at Luke AFB just for another week. There I was presented with a card made by Amber, signed by everyone. There was a mountain of Krispy Kreme donuts with a big "50" on the top! Then today, my real birthday I started by taking a picture of myself at 9:47 AM, the time of my birth. I then called my parents and proceeded to Waa Waa like a newborn so they could relive the moment. Ha Ha! The day was just spent relaxing and then we went to dinner at Joe's Farm Grill and came home to a cake that Katie made with ice cream of course! I made a wish and didn't have any trouble blowing out the one "Big 50" candle! All in all a great weekend. So far Fifty Feels Fine! Enjoy the pics!




1 comment:
I love the picture of Kayoobi's bling!! :)
Happy Birthday again, Mommy!
Post a Comment