
My dear hubby is now in the same decade as me again! 50 years young and the best is yet to come! I am so lucky to have Jeff for my husband and best friend. Sorry hon, I just couldn't resist the OVER THE HILL balloons! XOXO
I LOVE YOU JEFFREY!
Hello to those who venture to our site. We thought this would be a fun way for you to keep up with the Andersons and a great way for us to keep in touch with you! Love and Blessings are wished to you all. Always, Pam and Jeff
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jeff! Hope you guys are doing great!!
Happy Birthday to Jeff!
Happy late birthday to Jeff! I was going ask you if I can get Tim and Tammy's address from you...I have everyone elses except them...You can email to savanna.slone@gmail.com. Thank you so so so much.
Post a Comment