Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Arlene

Well today marks one year since Arlene passed away. Last night as Jeff and I went to bed we talked about her a lot and remembered getting "that call" in the wee hours to hear the news. Time just stands still for awhile. Her memory is still very clear for me and that makes me happy. I can't even count the times during the past year where I would think about something I wanted to tell her and then to realize she wasn't a phone call away. It does work to talk to the person still but you just don't get the pleasure of their response. Talking to Arlene always meant you were going to come away feeling happy. She was always interested in other people and caring about them. She made you feel important. She was just such a good person and loved by so many people especially her kids and grandkids. My thoughts are with them today and I hope they are filled with wonderful memories of the blessings of having her in their life. We miss you Arlene and will hold your memory strongly with love. XO

No comments: