12 years ago
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
11 years ago
Today marks 11 years since I broke my ankle! That is so hard to believe. But when I think about the fact that Aaron drove me to Urgent Care and he only had his permit, it feels like ages ago. At that time I really felt old, like my body was revolting. I remember thinking I would never run again. I had no range of motion. After a year I accepted that I was where I would plateau. Luckily that was not the case and I continued to get better range as the years went by and now I am pretty much as if it never happened. Yes, my right ankle is bigger and kinda ugly with a scar and when the weather changes I get weird pains but hey, at 51 that is the least of my worries. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment