Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Hubby!



Today is Jeff's birthday and I am excited he is my age again. For six months of every calendar year I have to be OLDER than him and he has fun reminding me of that. I was explaining to some friends the other day, that I have always mindfully planned the big events of our lives during the first half of the year between January and July so that we are the same age. Ok, call me a little weird but we got married in April, had our kids in February, March, April and May. Mindy and Josh were married in March and Aaron and Lynette were married in May and even our granddaughter will follow suit and be born soon, when we are both the SAME age. LOL! I know it won't always be that way but for now it makes a funny story. Happy Birthday to my dear husband who I love more every day! You are THE BEST Jeffrey!!!

No comments: