Our Family

Our Family

Friday, July 22, 2011

A Little Vent!

So I am at the 3 week mark since my shoulder surgery. It has gone relatively well except for a few hours ago when my sleeve got caught on a door knob and about ripped my arm off. It hurt so bad I cried for 5 minutes then continued to cry on and off for several hours because I was so upset that I might have done damage. At this point now I guess my only choice is to relax, do lots of icing and hope it didn't do any permanent damage or anything to ruin the surgery repair. I have to relax. I have no choice. It is just so frustrating. I hate the feeling of being dependent on others to do things for me. Patience is not a virtue that comes easily for me. I just have to keep reminding myself that this is temporary. Who would have ever thought that I would desire to sweep my floor or vacuum a room. :)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Told you writing it down would make you feel better. :) Love you!

Melinda said...

Love you more... ha ha ha!