Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 26, 2011

MY FOUR KIDS!

Last night we had our last family get together for awhile. :( Katie is leaving tomorrow for FRANCE. Happy for her, Sad for me. She is going to have a wonderful time. But I am going to miss her so much. I do hope she misses us a little bit at least. But not too much. I want her to have an amazing adventure. Teaching and living in France is a dream of hers. And she will get to do just that. She was gone for 7 weeks there one summer but now it will be for more than 7 MONTHS! Aargh! I love this pic that I took last night. I'd been meaning to get a photo of all the kids in their graduation gowns. Check! It turned out so cute! I LOVE THESE FOUR MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I love you too, Mama! And I miss you all. :) xoxo