Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My baby girl is home!

Yes, they are always our babies, no matter the age! It was so wonderful to see Katie at the airport tonight! I hugged her and didn't ever want to let go. Of course her honey, Tyler, rightly got the first squeeze. It was so sweet to see them reunite. And then Jeff and I got our turn. Now that she is back, I wonder how I managed to keep my calmness having her so far away. Actually I don't have to wonder. It was definitely prayer, no question about that. Jesus kept me sane. Thank you Lord for the safe return of my sweet girl! I brought Katie a bag of bagels and yummy cream cheese. They are her favorite! But her first request on the drive home was to stop off for Taco Bell. Guess they don't have those in France? Now I know she will get some much deserved sleep after an adventure of traveling home that spanned 36 hours! Sweet Dreams Tonight my Kate! I love you! Mama



No comments: