Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry CHRISTmas!


It's about time I posted to my blog so Merry Christmas to all! It's just an hour into the day. 1:08 AM to be exact. There are so many things to be grateful for. My wonderful family and all our amazing friends.  
We had a fun night on the 23rd when we exchanged gifts early and went to Zoolights with everyone. Then we shared a very blessed time at mass Christmas Eve with Brett, Aaron, Lynette, Nicaea and Siena plus Brian and Anita's family. Afterwards we went to Serrano's with Josh, Mindy and Cecily AND Katie and Tyler. Plus my Mom and Dad and Brian and Anita's family. Our tradition continues... Today (after I sleep hopefully) we will spend the day with the extended family at Tim and Tammy's. Always a great time. Family is the best and I am so grateful for mine. Jeff and I count our blessings every day. More than once. :) We especially are so grateful for our faith in Jesus Christ and knowing that with HIM we find true happiness and joy and an unconditional love that is beyond compare. That is what I am MOST grateful for. Happy Birthday sweet baby Jesus!

No comments: