12 years ago
Saturday, February 21, 2015
Baptism Day
What a special day! Dominic Ignatius had his baptism and it was wonderful. Jeff and I were so excited to be able to add Holy Water from the Jordan River to the baptismal font. After the Deacon poured the Holy Water over Dominic's head, I looked over at Jeff and his eyes were glistening. It was one of those moments that I will remember always. It was so wonderful to have Aaron and Lynette with the two girls right there to witness the moment, along with the godparents, Brett and Cynthia. Brett is so honored to be Dominic's Godfather and I know he will be a wonderful example for his nephew and Godson. Fun day with lots of family from both sides to help celebrate. Joe's BBQ and some yummy cupcakes rounded out the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment