12 years ago
Saturday, August 13, 2016
Happy Birthday Rosemary Clara!
So... what a story we heard! I think this story would have remained buried except for the fact that Mindy and Josh named their little one Marliese Rosemary. Mimi has admitted it caused a stir in her to confess, lol. In Forest Lakes we celebrated Mimi's birthday. Mimi wanted to get her own cake and when it was brought out, it said Rosemary Clara. We were all a little confused as her name is Rosemary Carol. Even Pops was confused since what we were about to hear was news to him as well. Apparently Mimi thought the name Clara was an "old" sounding name and didn't care for it. It was the name of her great grandmother. She wanted to change it to CAROL. Her father took her to a larger city where she could apply to have it legally changed. This was when she was a senior in high school I believe. At Mimi's graduation the students handed the reader of the graduate names, a card that said their name. Mimi's card said her new name ROSEMARY CAROL WEIGEL. And this was the first time her mother heard about the name change. Can you imagine? Mimi you rebel you! HAHA! Anyway, I think it finally hit Mimi that someday Marliese could change her name to Marliese Rebecca (heehee). So now Mimi has a clear conscience and I think Rosemary Clara sounds very pretty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment