12 years ago
Sunday, May 14, 2017
Mother's Day 2017
I am grateful to my mama for being such an amazing woman with so much love who always puts others ahead of herself. I am fortunate to have been given four children to raise with God helping every step of the way. I am blessed to see the next generation raising my grandchildren. I hold in my heart the hope of future grandchildren with their new mommies. I am thankful to have sisters and sisters in law to share the joy of motherhood and grandmotherhood with. I am thrilled to see my nieces become mothers. On Mother's Day, I remember all the women in my family and Jeff's family who have gone ahead. May they rest in peace knowing their loved ones pray for them and will love them always. Motherhood is a gift to behold. Thank you Jesus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment