As promised, Sylvie Wren gets her own post! 💛 Today our precious baby granddaughter is 11 months old AND coming in to her first Christmas season. What a blessing and perfect gift she is! This little firecracker arrived 3 weeks early! "Ready or not, here I come!" (SW) Fortunately her Grammy and Bapa were lickity split and flew all night to be there for the big arrival. She came with a bit of drama, but what special girl doesn't deserve a BIG entrance? 😀 We loved witnessing those first days watching her Mama and Papa become parents. The newborn stage is so magical. I wanted to stare at Sylvie for hours. And I probably did. I just beamed at this new life and couldn't imagine how she was only 3 hours old, 1 day old, 4 days old, etc. I remember doing this with my own children and all my grandchildren. I'm not sure if everyone does this, but it is such an overwhelming emotion for me. I am so grateful we were able to witness this precious miracle joining our family.
We are so appreciative for technology and the ability to keep connected with our PA people. I think Sylvie really knows us fortunately because of Duo and Zoom. This crazy pandemic hasn't made it easy but we are making it work. Our trip to WA in September was a fabulous visit even though we weren't able to hug or touch. Hanging out on the deck and watching Sylvie play while visiting with Katie and Tyler was really really great! (We loved being with you too, Zora.) Being nose to nose through the glass with our sweet girls (S and K) totally melted my heart. Of course I missed touching that soft baby skin, but I will get to soon I pray. May God Bless you always sweet Sylvie Wren. Have a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🎄 Grammy and Bapa love you so very much! 💗
No comments:
Post a Comment