Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 14, 2026

50 years ago today...

50 years ago today, I called a boy on my rotary dial princess phone, to ask him a very important question. He wasn't home and I left my phone number with his mom, who I'm sure didn't approve of a young lady calling a young man. I sat by the phone for the next couple of hours hoping he would call back. He did. I asked my question. He answered yes. And the next day at school we were "a couple". We went to the "Sweetheart Prom" (girl ask guy) one month later on our first Valentine's Day together. Thankful for my high school sweetheart who became my husband. Blessed with four children and a family that has grown with love and new life. Being a Grandparent with the boy I've been in love with since I was 16 is pretty incredible. How in the world has it been 50 years! Grateful to God! ❤️πŸ™❤️πŸŒˆπŸ“πŸŒΈπŸ¦‹

No comments: