
Today is a most important date for my family. 51 years ago today, my parents married! (Luckily for all of us!) They have been such a source of encouragement as our whole family can witness true love in its greatest form. I feel blessed beyond words to have been fortunate to be born their child.
Thank you Mom and Dad for always being there for us and for being a great example of unselfish love. We all love you very much. May God continue to bless you with many years to come and many fun family times. Have a great anniversary! XOXO

1 comment:
Aunt Mimi & Uncle Pat,
Congratulations! You both look so happy! Aunt Mimi--I thought I was looking at Granny Vi for a minute when I first logged on the website. People tell me I'm my mom made over too.
Love and Miss you so much. Someday, I hope to be able to come visit.
Love Wendy
Post a Comment