Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I miss Katie already!


Katie and Tyler left for Brussels this morning. Actually their plane hasn't even taken off from Sky Harbor yet. It leaves in about a half hour. They will travel around for a week before Katie arrives in Lyon, France for her study abroad (5 weeks). I am so happy for her. She has always dreamed of doing a study abroad and now... here she is! Jeff's running joke is that he has been studying a broad (me) for over 32 years and he hasn't "figured her out yet"! Ha Ha. My husband is soooo funny! Anyway, Katie will be gone until August 11th. Please keep her in your prayers to have a wonderful AND safe trip! Thanks! I did pretty good this morning saying good-bye. No big tears, just misty eyes! :)
P.S.- At the top of my blog, there is a link to Katie's blog where she will try to post updates and hopefully some pictures. :)

1 comment:

Fred Flintstone said...

Hi Pam,
I am not looking forward to the day that I have to drop off Presley or Zane at the airport!
Katie is amazing! I was reading some of what she wrote! What an incredible role model! I hope that Presley and all of us can have a close relationship with her!
I love your blog!
Love,
Lani