Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hard To Fathom

I am having a hard time grasping the reality that our dear family friend George Slone is no longer of this earth. He passed away this evening. My heart breaks for his big wonderful family. They are going to miss him so incredibly much. What a sweet sweet man. Heaven just became an even happier place with George there to give hugs all around. This photo was taken at George and Linda's 50th Anniversary celebration. What a foursome!

2 comments:

SloneFamily said...

Pam, I am so glad you remembered to check it. It was very nice to see you and all of the other Family this weekend. George will truly be missed, but he carries a great legacy. Take Care!

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Hey this is Savanna Slone. I just wanted to thank you and your family so much for being there for our family.Its hard imagining life without grandpa george, but you and your entire family has been so incredible and we can't thank you enough for your support.