Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 6, 2009

Melinda and Joshua

Happy One Month Anniversary (tomorrow) to Mindy and Josh!
Pics from their honeymoon in Hawaii.







The photos are finally ready to view from the professional photographers!
This first link will show a short slideshow to give you a sampling.
Copy and Paste- http://reevesphoto.icreations2.com/casagrande/

Here is the link to look at all the photos. I'm so excited to finally see them. There are some very good ones!
Copy and Paste- http://www.pictage.com/629388
You may need to enter code 030709 (the wedding date)

1 comment:

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Those pictures are so beautiful Pam!!! That is so great! Looks like they had so much fun on their honeymoon :) Kyle and I are going on our honeymoon this fall and still trying to figure out where to go, we never got to go on one when we got married last year because Talen was only like two months old and I didnt want to leave him!! lol So I am so excited to plan our trip! Hope you are doing well!!! :) Tell the family hi for us!