.jpg)
Tyler's graduation from Berkeley (Chemical Engineering and Material Science) was on May 23rd which also marked 6 years that Katie and Tyler have been a couple. She just got home tonight so I am able to load a picture from the special day! I only get her home for 16 hours before she leaves on her trip to Italy with Tyler and his brother Trever. These young people! Hmm. I guess it's time for me to get a passport so Jeff and I can travel a bit!

3 comments:
Woo hoo! We had a false start, but we'll be on our way tomorrow! haha
Thats awesome!!! Congratulations to him :)
Pam, I have been so behind on blogs as of late. I now am back, and running! :) It looks like you are off to a good summer! I LOVE the quilt that you were given! What a beautiful gift. I am sure that the little kids love you. I would love to get together sometime this summer. :)
Post a Comment