Aaron ( "Happy Mother's Day!" ) Mindy ( "I Love You Mommy!" ) Katie ( "You're a Great Mom!" ) Brett ( Can't Talk Yet )

Here's to the best Mom in all the world. MINE ! She is the epitome of what an ideal mom should be. I feel grateful that I am one of the lucky ones. You will not find a more giving woman anywhere. Thanks for everything Mom. I love you so much!

I hope I make my children feel as special and loved as my mom always makes me feel. I love you Aaron, Mindy, Katie and Brett. You are precious to me and I am so proud of each one of you!

P.S.- Thanks to Jeffrey for his part. (Wink) Love you always!

P.P.S.- I hope all the moms out there have an especially blessed day and feel loved and important, because you ARE!!!

2 comments:
I love you, mama!!! :)
Happy Mother's Day for the bazillionth time today!
Happy Mother's Day a day late...That video is so awesome!!!
Post a Comment