Our Family

Our Family

Friday, October 2, 2009

Brad Paisley

Brett and I were able to go to the Brad Paisley concert. Opening for him were Dierks Bentley and Jimmy Wayne. This was Brett's first concert at Cricket Pavilion. Sitting (I mean standing) in the lawn area with all the twenty somethings, I was never so aware of how old I am. But it also made me feel youthful to be there. The show was AMAZING! Brett is a huge fan and he had the time of his life. It was wonderful to share that memory with him. Brad Paisley was a great performer as were the other two. I took lots of pics and video so I am sharing some.





One happy guy!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

That looks awesome! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time. :))))

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

That is so so cool that you guys were able to go to that. I love love love Brad Paisley!!

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

That video is so so cool! And thanks for the comment on my decorations...I am making more as we speak ha ha.