Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Julie


My dear friend Julie who lives in Idaho is in AZ for her reunion and we had lunch today. Macayo's of course! We couldn't remember for sure when we saw each other last but it didn't matter because it felt like it was only a few months ago anyway. I've known Julie for 40 years and grew up with just one house in between. How many people can you say you remember the exact moment you met? Our other friend Linda and I saw her for the first time sitting on the edge of the uhaul as they moved into their new house on Oak Street. We were so excited to see another girl around our age. We three had such great times, memories I treasure of my childhood. I am so grateful for both of their friendships into adulthood! Love you both!

No comments: