
Wow, I can't believe I haven't blogged in almost 2 months. Just been busy I guess. Well, here we are in mid December already. Katie will be home from France in 4 days! Yeah! We finally have our house all decorated and I am loving the tree and all the lights. Thank you to Mindy for helping us decorate the tree! :) I happened to be going through receipts and discovered our tree is 16 years old so I kinda got to feeling as if we should get a new one. BUT I LOVE OUR TREE SO MUCH! I do not like pre lit trees. I expect a tree to last for awhile and I know how unreliable lights are! After looking around at several stores and not liking what we saw, Jeff and I decided it was silly to buy another tree if we still liked our 16 year old, $99 tree from Montgomery Ward so much better than what we were seeing for 300-800 dollars! A no-brainer moment! I am just enjoying CHRISTmas time and doing my best to feel relaxed and full of appreciation for the true reason to celebrate the holiday! Jesus is the Reason for the Season! Amen!

1 comment:
I think our tree is about that old and I like it for the same reasons you like yours. No sense in ditching it just because it's old if it still does the trick. Your tree is amazingly decorated - very festive!
Post a Comment