12 years ago
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Big News for 2012!
KATIE AND TYLER ARE ENGAGED! We are so excited for them! They are spending a few days over in San Francisco and Tyler officially popped the question on December 30th in Golden Gate Park. So, we have not seen the beautiful ring he picked out yet but we can't wait to see them when they come back Tuesday I think... And then Katie will head back to France on Friday I believe. :( Despite her difficult time getting to the US due to the security personnel strike in the Lyon airport (3 day delay) we have had some fun times since she has been home. And I'll be sad to let her go again but she is going back an engaged woman and that will be fun for her to tell everyone over in France. :) Many blessings await these two love birds! P.S.- This photo was taken on Christmas so BEFORE engagement hence no ring yet. Cute how the hands are positioned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Another wedding to plan - how fun for you and congrats to Katie! They look very happy together in every shot I've seen over the years. Your family is expanding beautifully!
Post a Comment