In another half hour it will be March 4th. I remember so well what we did the night before our first daughter was born. I was a bit nervous about being induced, and probably emotional as well. My sweet Jeffrey suggested we go to Desert Samaritan Hospital (now Banner Desert) to visit the baby nursery and get excited about our precious little one arriving. It was such a thoughtful suggestion and it really made me sooo happy. It was crazy to peer in the window at the babies and know ours would be there the next day! Happy Birthday lovely daughter. You have brought such joy and happiness into our lives Melinda Sue! I am so very grateful that I get to be your mom. I am so proud of your devotion to being such a wonderful wife and mother. You bless everyone around you by your kind, generous and loving nature. I love you with all my heart, my precious little strawberry girl! 💙🍓💙 XOXO! God Bless You Always Darling Daughter! 🙏
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment